Sigh... Tonight was awesome.
I got to see my friend Jessica, and my CSF friends. I moved about 3 weeks ago, and it was a tearful goodbye... I haven't missed a weekend seeing them yet.. I just can't stay away. =)
I was so happy tonight. I wish I could capture this feeling and keep it. Like how some people can vegetables??? I could [can] this emotion, and open the mason jar when I needed to smile.
I also love a great text message... way too sweet.
This is just short and sweet I guess.
My advice for the day is simple- Laugh today. Not the little giggle, or forced laugh when someone tells a joke and you have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.. I'm talking about the real laughter... that physically hurts if you do it too much. Hang out with some friends, watch random youtube videos, make someone tickle you if you have too... [kinda awkward] But, whatever the case..
Just laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment