I think it's about time for a new blog. I'm sorry that I have been selfish enough to deprive all of you guys... haha. Anyways, I don't think I could put in words how the last month or so has been. It's been trying, but great; Long, but so short. Oh, and nothing to contradict itself. I have been spending a lot of time by myself lately, and if you know anything about me, I love to be around people. It's been a time just to reflect on my life and decide to make better and different decisions. I know people always say that January is always a great time to start fresh, but it's so true. I moved home not too long ago, and as uncomfortable as it may have been, I know it was the right thing to do. I was scared and unsure of what was going to happen. Was I going to find a job? Was I going to like my new church..? and the scariest question of all was that was I going to have any friends here. Well it's been about two months since I left and everything seems to still be dragging along. I'm trying though. I had to go back to work at my old high school job. I've worked there for about 4 years of my life, and it was great to have work, but a huge part of me felt as if I was taking a trip back to my past. I can't believe how much I'm still living in my past.
What better time then this to start again.
and that's my advice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm thankful that God's all about Do-Overs!! Love you KT!!
Post a Comment