Monday, September 29, 2008

Living by a thread...

Still at home. I'm trying to figure out how I can change my life. What can change my life? What am I willing, and wanting to change? What are some things that I don't want to change? Do you ever feel like you can barely concentrate on anything because they are too many thoughts in your head; questions that just keep coming back? Well, I know I need a change. So, you might be noticing something maybe a little different about me. What that is, well even I don't know yet. Maybe I will begin to listen more. Maybe I will laugh more, even though I'm pretty sure I laugh enough for the both of us. I want to focus on others more than myself. I want to be so consumed but love and loving others that everything else is just a blur, instead of the other way around.


I want to live to the complete fullest... and right now I'm barely living.



Advice: Do something different today. Change something.

No comments: