I'm pretty stressed out right now... I'm so excited for what has been going on, just stressed.. I don't get stressed out like most people... It rarely ever happens and I don't show it very well... I usually just shut down and it looks like I'm really calm, but inside... that's a different story. Right now my mind is like a hectic race track; so many thoughts [cars] going around, and around, and around...........
uhgg. ok.. 1...2....3...4.... b-r-e-a-t-h-e.
Better..
I saw High School Musical 3 tonight... [Senior Year]...
I began to feel jealous of the characters. My high school years were nothing near a musical. After these feelings passed, I couldn't help but smile.. Sometimes in disbelief of.. oh.. here comes another song, but mostly, I smiled just because it felt good. It wasn't a high school filled with sex, passing drugs in the hallway, kids being bullied, popularity battles.. it was a school filled with song.. I would give up realistic high school anyday for the halls of East High... My 12 year old sister was grinning from ear to ear, any second about to break up into song... I hope she wasn't thinking that this was what high school was really like.. I wanted to tap her and say hey.. girl.. don't be happy.. this is lying to you. But, why break the fantasy. I was so troubled that we were acting happy about unrealistic life. And, I soon regretted this when we walked out of the theater, and started talking about bills, and car problems.. and the irritating bickering began... How much I wanted my life at the moment to be a musical.
So, my advice for today is obvious... take a break from reality.. chill out on the couch, and watch a fantasy.. musical.. something you know isn't real; but, with all of your heart, wished it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
space jam? haha hopefully.
Post a Comment